North Star Systems Inc. Head Office is in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada. The company was established in 2015 by Aaron Serhan who spent 29 years owning a full-service independent crop input dealership. North Star Systems is a hardware and software developer. Tattle Systems maximize use of new innovative IoT and M2M technologies. Our focus is real-time controlled remote monitoring for various liquid tanks and pressure vessels. We also offer customized solutions such as GPS tracking and dry product monitoring. North Star Systems Tattle products offer customers the ability to efficiently manage their operations and logistics in a more cost-effective, safe and sustainable way. Tattle Systems are manufactured in Saskatoon and the company currently does business in Canada and the United States. We are currently recruiting for a number of positions, including a software developer / programmer.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We Are Hiring A Software Developer / Programmer
Innovation and technology transform how we think about solutions. We are a growing company looking for talent and limitless thinkers that believe in finding ways to expand possibilities into action.At North Star Systems you will be part of an IoT ecosystem inclusive of hardware manufacturing, engineering, software development, sales and marketing. We believe in learning alongside our clients and earning their business every day in the business verticals we serve. Our products create efficiencies in business operations enabling our client to expand their capabilities.We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a software developer/programmer. We are seeking an individual who will be exposed to new technologies focused in the IoT / m2m.
Job Title: Software Developer / Programmer
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Term: Full time or part-time
Software Developer / Programmer Job Description:
- Play key roles in the design, architect, development and deployment of web and mobile products.
- Work with the entire software development lifecycle.
- Testing the product in a controlled, ready situation before going live.
- Ongoing review, maintenance and update of the user interface.
- Proactive, communicative, strong sense of responsibility and a tenacious problem solver
- Ability to utilize programming methodologies and software design patterns
- Experience in the following areas will be extremely helpful, but not required
- IoT/m2m technologies
- Wireless applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment creating solutions for clients
- Recent graduates welcome
- Effective interpersonal communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Ability to work with a diverse team of people
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required
- Effective computer and social media skills
- Valid drivers license